OFFICIAL TUDOR WEBSITE
All products displayed on the Website may be available at Official TUDOR Retailers.
To ensure authenticity, genuine TUDOR products are sold exclusively through Official TUDOR Retailers. TUDOR does not sell watches directly from the Website and cannot ensure the authenticity of watches sold online. TUDOR invites you to visit your nearest Official TUDOR Retailer.
TUDOR reserves the right at all times to modify its models featured in the Website. While TUDOR has tried to accurately display shapes and colors of its products on the Website, they mostly depend on your monitor and may therefore be perceived differently.
Any addition or substitution of parts or accessories with those not manufactured by TUDOR, as well as any alteration, modification or other material change made to or on TUDOR products by a third party not authorized by TUDOR cancels the warranty. TUDOR does not approve any modification made by non-authorized third parties on the TUDOR products, including the addition of verbal and graphic elements, as well as any customization activity (such as black coated watches, the addition of aftermarket diamonds, bezels, dials and bracelets, etc.). These modifications may harm the quality and the integrity of the TUDOR products.
All intellectual property rights such as trademarks, trade names, designs and copyrights are reserved and are exclusively owned by TUDOR.
Please read the following carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding the treatment of personal information. This Policy does not apply to the information you provide to TUDOR or to the information that TUDOR may collect offline and/or through other means. It also does not apply to the information collected by another affiliated or third party website or application that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
By using the Website, you agree that whenever you submit personal information via the Website, TUDOR can collect, use, and disclose that information in accordance with this Policy.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU
TUDOR does not collect your personal information from you without your knowledge or permission and does not ask you for such information to access and use the Website.
Like many websites, the Website may actively collect and store personal information that you supply voluntarily while on the Website, including sharing webpages via e-mail or by permitting you to communicate directly with TUDOR via e-mail in connection with the Website.
TUDOR MAY COLLECT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION FROM YOU:
- The personal information you voluntarily provide to TUDOR, such as your full name and email address.
- Passive information collected as you use the Website, which may include your IP address, cookies and web beacons.
INFORMATION YOU VOLUNTARILY PROVIDE:
- Personal information that you provide when prompted by the Website. This includes certain functions on the Website, such as sending a message via email to yourself or someone else regarding Website-related content. If you wish to use this feature, you may provide TUDOR with your or your friend's e-mail address so that we can facilitate the sending of the message.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact TUDOR.
INFORMATION SUCH AS IP ADDRESSES, COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS:
- As you navigate through the Website, certain information may be passively collected (that is, gathered without you actively providing the information). TUDOR may collect information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to the advertisers. This is statistical data about the users' equipment, browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- The Website may use “cookies” to collect information about how the Website is used which allows TUDOR to enhance your experience and the Website's userfriendliness. A "cookie" is a bit of information that a web browser can store on your hard drive that helps the Website remember information about you and your preferences. A cookie cannot retrieve any other data from your hard drive, pass on computer viruses, or capture your e-mail address. If you are simply browsing the Website, a cookie only identifies your browser.
- Pages of the Website may contain electronic images known as web beacons (also referred to as single-pixel gifs) that permit TUDOR to count users who have visited those pages and for other related Website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Website content and verifying system and server integrity). Web beacons are not used to access your personal information and data on the Website and are only used to compile aggregated statistics concerning use of the Website.
The Website is not intended for children under the age of 13. No one under the age of 13 may provide personal information and data to the Website and TUDOR will not knowingly collect information from Website visitors in this age group.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION AND PERSONAL DATA
Subject to the terms of this Policy, TUDOR may use your information and personal data to improve the content of the Website, to customize the Website to your preferences, to communicate information to you (if you have requested it), for our marketing and research purposes, and for the purposes specified in this Policy. Any information and personal data you provide through the Website will not be sold, rented or published.
- TUDOR subsidiaries and affiliates;
- Contractors and service providers TUDOR uses to support its business and its Website, i.e. technical support, Official TUDOR Retailers, etc.;
Finally, when required by applicable laws or court orders, TUDOR may disclose your information and personal data.
Protecting your information and personal data is of primary concern to TUDOR. The information and personal data that is collected is stored on secure servers and TUDOR otherwise takes reasonable precautions to protect it.
However, TUDOR cannot warrant and does not represent that our level of security meets or exceeds any specific standards. No internet transmission is 100% secure, nor is stored data free from vulnerabilities. TUDOR cannot guarantee the security of the Website, databases or services, nor can TUDOR guarantee that the personal information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the internet. TUDOR is not responsible for the actions of third parties.
RIGHT OF ACCESS, MODIFICATION, CORRECTION AND REMOVAL
You have the right to access, modify, correct and remove your personal information and you may contact TUDOR at any moment in this regard.
TUDOR reserves the right to modify, alter or otherwise update this Policy from time to time and you agree to be bound by such modifications, alterations or updates. If this Policy changes, the revised policy will be posted on the Website. Please check back periodically and/or before you provide any personally identifiable information.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or our privacy practices, please contact us by writing to or calling:
Rue François-Dussaud, 3
1211 Genève 26 – Suisse
+41 22 302 22 00
TUDOR'S COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS
TUDOR owns the Website. TUDOR owns or has rights to all of the wallpaper, icons, characters, artwork, images, graphics, music, text, videos, software and other content of the Website (the "Content"), and all HTML, CGI and other code and scripts in any format used to implement the Website (the "Code"). The Content and Code of the Website are protected by copyright. Except as set forth herein, you may not copy, modify, upload, download, transmit, re-publish, display for redistribution to third parties for commercial purposes, or otherwise distribute any Code or Content from the Website without the prior written agreement of TUDOR. You may not use the Content or Code from the Website for any purpose other than those set forth herein.
All names, logos and trademarks which appear on the Website are the property of TUDOR. You may not use them in any manner which is likely to cause confusion or in any other way without the prior express written permission from TUDOR.
LIABILITY: NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS
While TUDOR makes its best efforts to include accurate and up to date information on the Website, it makes no warranties or representations with respect to the content of the Website, which is provided "as is". To the fullest extent permitted by law, TUDOR shall not be liable in any manner for direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of data, income or profit, punitive damages and/or claims of third parties resulting from the use of, access to, or inability to use the information and/or the products offered on the Website or any damages arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website. Furthermore, TUDOR assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of or browsing in the Website or your downloading of information from the Website.
LINKS AND THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
TUDOR is not responsible for the content of any site linked to or from the Website. Linking to any other website is entirely at a user's own risk. While TUDOR may provide links on the Website to other sites, the inclusion of such links is solely for the convenience of the user. TUDOR makes no representations and disclaims all warranties, express and implied, as to the accuracy, validity, suitability, legality or otherwise of any materials or information contained on such sites.
Any dispute over the content or use of the Website shall be governed by the substantive laws of Switzerland and the jurisdiction and venue of any such action shall be vested solely before the ordinary courts of the Canton of Geneva.
© TUDOR, 2018 All Rights Reserved.